Our graveyard goes back to the founding of Fredericksburg in 1728. It is a place of history where the citizens of Fredericksburg lay before you. We have no bylaws determining who could be buried here but we celebrate them as our fore-bearers.
The graveyard is place of gathering and of rest – of past lives and those who wish to rest here in the heat of the day on the bench provided. And those who tour here.
- We have ways to find out the details of their lives from a simple table, a listing of grave inscriptions to a query to find graves by drilling down to age, gender, professional lives,etc. (DISPLAY)
- We have a number of tours you can take from 5 minutes on. (TOURS)
- We have photo galleries that show the graveyard in all 4 seasons. (PHOTOS)
- We have a number of articles written about the graveyard. (ARTICLES)
- We have a short history of the graveyard and a way to contact us. (ABOUT)
On the map below you can also click on any grave and explore on your own: